You plan is to open a gourmet coffee shop next to a college campus in Washington, DC. The hours of operation will be from 6:00 a.m. until 10:00 p.m. Monday – Friday and 7:00 a.m. until 3:00 p.m. on weekends. Initially, the coffee shop will have three (3) store managers and ten (10) coffee servers. Your local bank has preapproved your business loan based on your forecasted profit and loss statement and collateral. Before the bank will give final approval for the loan, the bank has requested that you provide them with two documents (Staffing Organizations Part 1 and Staffing Organizations Part 2) that explain how you plan to staff and manage the business for the next three years. Note: Staffing Organizations– Part 2 will be due in Week 8.
Write a paper in which you:
- Identify the type of employment relationship you would establish between the coffee shop and employees from a legal perspective. Explain your reasoning.
- Suggest ways that you could avoid claims of disparate treatment.
- Identify the type of external influences that could hinder staffing and how you would address them.
- Create a plan that you can use to deal with employee shortages and surpluses.
- Outline a strategy for workforce diversity.
- Conduct a job requirements job analysis for the store managers and coffee servers in order to identify tasks, KSAOs, and context for those positions.
- Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment.
Get professional help with your research essay paper today from our student essay service. For all your Academic Essay/ Research/ Thesis/ Dissertation/ writing needs at an affordable price. 100% authenticity and on-time delivery/ Overnight delivery/ 6 hours delivery. Try our services and we assure you of getting a good grade in your coursework, Term Paper, Research Paper, Thesis, or Dissertation. Order this paper and enjoy a 20% discount today