You are an investigative reporter for a large news network. You are working on a news piece identifying how theories of crime explain specific crimes including the demographics of perpetrators and victims. You are required to make a thirty-minute presentation to your producers to convince them to run your story.
- Define the crime. Include both the legal definition and others as necessary.
- Summarize demographics of the crime for both the perpetrators and the victim. Be sure to cover the following:
- Socioeconomic characteristics
- Other relevant diversity issues
Choose two theories of the causes of crime that have been discussed and analyzed so far in the course; apply those theories to the selected crime. Be sure to cover the following:
- Explain the type of each theory in detail.
- Discuss the development of each theory and the main theorists associated with them.
- Compare and contrast the two theories of crime selected. Discuss the ways in which they fit with the crime and the specific demographics associated with the crime.
Based on your research, develop your own hypothesis of the cause of this crime. Using the theories that you have chosen, you can develop your own “combination” theory.
Get professional help with your research essay paper today from our student essay service. For all your Academic Essay/ Research/ Thesis/ Dissertation/ writing needs at an affordable price. 100% authenticity and on-time delivery/ Overnight delivery/ 6 hours delivery. Try our services and we assure you of getting a good grade in your coursework, Term Paper, Research Paper, Thesis, or Dissertation. Order this paper and enjoy a 20% discount today