Unit IV Case Study Discrimination or Unjust Dismissal by a Performance Management System
Choose ONE of the following assignment options below:
Option One: “The Supreme Court has held that the selection guidelines in the federal government’s Uniform Guidelines on Employee Selection Procedures also apply to performance measurement” (Noe, Hollenbeck, Gerhart, & Wright, 2011, p. 249). Locate a recent court case or lawsuit related to discrimination or unjust dismissal by a performance management system. Write a paper at least 500 words in length about the selected court case of lawsuit. You are required to use at least your textbook and a court case as source material for your paper.
Be sure to include the following in your paper:
• A brief description of the selected court case or lawsuit.
• A discussion of the purpose of performance management.
• An analysis the criteria and methods used for measuring performance management in the court case or lawsuit.
• A discussion of the legal and ethical issues related to performance management in this court case or lawsuit.
• All sources used, including the textbook, must be referenced; paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying citations in APA format.
Get professional help with your research essay paper today from our student essay service. For all your Academic Essay/ Research/ Thesis/ Dissertation/ writing needs at an affordable price. 100% authenticity and on-time delivery/ Overnight delivery/ 6 hours delivery. Try our services and we assure you of getting a good grade in your coursework, Term Paper, Research Paper, Thesis, or Dissertation. Order this paper and enjoy a 20% discount today