The Taylor Ambulance Company was started in the year 2000 in the city of Kelsey and employs 95 people and last year it made over 43,000 medical transports! While the first years were lean, the company expanded into emergency transports and its fleet grew to 26 vehicles. In 2008, the company contracted with the City of Kelsey to provide emergency transport services.
There is a substantial opportunity for growth into a multi-city healthcare transport service.
- The desired impact of the plan is to establish the brand as efficient and trustworthy, as well as an active contributor to the community.
- The scope of this project with is to implement and maintain the resources and plans that will be put into place to achieve the goal of the expansion of Taylor Ambulance into at least 14 new areas by three years from the proposed start date of the project. Anything that is not aligned with or covered in the plan outlined in this document will be considered out of scope.
- Business strategies for implementation – for this business, a phased style of implementation would be best as the size of the business increases.
Project Schedule Summary
- Project start date: August 1st, 2013
- Project end date: July 31st, 2014
- Timeline of project phases and milestones
Phase 1 – Conceptualize and Design – 90 days
Phase 2 – Execution and Implementation – Ongoing
Phase 3 – Evaluation and Evolution – Ongoing
- The time frame for completion of this project will be 1 years.
ü 90 days: 30% ROI – 4 new client hospitals/health care establishments
ü 180 days: 40% ROI – 8 new client hospitals/healthcare establishments
ü 360 days: 50% ROI – 14 new client hospitals/healthcare establishments
- Timelines and the need for their accuracy – The need for an accurate projection is essential. It is the only to maintain budgets, and to keep your outgoing expenses as close to, or even below, what you initially set.
- Project reviews and review dates
Project Budget Summary
- Total project budget – $375,000
Both technology and human based safeguards used for information systems – Standard rollouts of EMR protection, such as PGP whole disk encryption, as well as role based access overseen by an information security department.
a) Technological Safeguards: There are six commonly used methods in which technology is employed to safeguard information systems:
- Physical access restrictions
- Virus monitoring and prevention
- Audit-control software
- Secure data centers
b) Human Safeguards:
- Ethical Behavior
- Effective Management
- Federal and State Laws
Information comparing security requirements of out-sourcing and in-sourcing – when dealing with HIPAA and HITECH compliance, all personnel will be subjected to the same security checks and scrutiny, regardless of direct or indirect employment by Taylor Ambulance.
Intrusion Detection and Prevention In-sourced or Out-sourced
- Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS)
- Network Based Systems (NID
- Host Based Intrusion (HID)
- Intrusion Prevention Systems (IPS)
- Intrusion Detection and Prevention (IDPS)
Comparison of technical, user, and system training documentation:
- Computer-aided instruction
- Interactive training manuals
- Resident expert
- Software help components
- External sources
System Training Documents:
- User and reference guides
- User training manuals and tutorials
- Installation procedures and troubleshooting suggestions
Technical Knowledge and Skills
Get professional help with your research essay paper today from our student essay service. For all your Academic Essay/ Research/ Thesis/ Dissertation/ writing needs at an affordable price. 100% authenticity and on-time delivery/ Overnight delivery/ 6 hours delivery. Try our services and we assure you of getting a good grade in your coursework, Term Paper, Research Paper, Thesis, or Dissertation. Order this paper and enjoy a 20% discount today