Creating a Social Program
The final project for HSM 240 is a 1,750- to 2,100-word proposal paper on a social program that you create. Pretend that you have the power and capacity to create an agency or organization, and from that you decide to create a new social program. You need funding and decide to write to a national organization that provides grants for programs such as the one you want to create. Write a proposal addressing questions the organization would ask. The final paper should be formatted according to APA guidelines, and should contain the following elements:
- · An introduction and a clear thesis statement
- · A body with at least three pieces of supporting evidence and in-text citations
- · A conclusion
- · A reference list
Your proposal should also include the following:
- · Problem to be addressed:
- o What is the problem?
- o What are the demographics?
- o Why do you want to address this problem?
- o Timeline
- · Analysis:
- What are the causes and consequences?
- What are the ideologies and values, if any?
- Who are the gainers and losers?
- · Policy Elements:
- Mission, goals, and objectives
- Benefits and services
- Eligibility rules
- Service delivery
- o What is the theory and specification? (Create either an outline and/or a program design using the examples in Ch. 7 on pp. 142-144 of Social Policy and Social Programs as a guide.)
- · Financing:
- What will your budget be?
- · Staff, training, and salary
- · Supplies and equipment
- · Travel
- · Rent or lease payment and utilities
Get professional help with your research essay paper today from our student essay service. For all your Academic Essay/ Research/ Thesis/ Dissertation/ writing needs at an affordable price. 100% authenticity and on-time delivery/ Overnight delivery/ 6 hours delivery. Try our services and we assure you of getting a good grade in your coursework, Term Paper, Research Paper, Thesis, or Dissertation. Order this paper and enjoy a 20% discount today