In May 2011, President Obama held a press conference to inform the nation that Osama Bin Laden had been killed and his body seized by U.S. Armed forces. In some minds, this event provided justice for the attacks of 9/11; for others, the fear of threat increased. Review the post-event speeches by President Obama, located athttp://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2011/05/02/remarks-president-osama-bin-laden, and CIA Director Leon Panetta, located athttps://www.cia.gov/news-information/press-releases-statements/press-release-2011/justice-done.html.
Write a three to four (3-4) page paper in which you:
- Explain in your own words the message of each speech in terms of the
- Analyze each speech to consider whether it was one of victory or one of
- Determine whether you think the killing of Bin Laden has lowered or raised
the fear of terrorism in most U.S. citizens.
- Give two (2) examples illustrating how killing Bin Laden has affected al
- Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia
and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Get professional help with your research essay paper today from our student essay service. For all your Academic Essay/ Research/ Thesis/ Dissertation/ writing needs at an affordable price. 100% authenticity and on-time delivery/ Overnight delivery/ 6 hours delivery. Try our services and we assure you of getting a good grade in your coursework, Term Paper, Research Paper, Thesis, or Dissertation. Order this paper and enjoy a 20% discount today