If a user has a high-speed server, connected to th...

If a user has a high-speed server, connected to the Internet by a 60Mbps connection, and wants to transfer a 1.25GB file over this connection, approximately how long will the transfer take? For the purposes of this question, assume that the user’s server is the only device using this connection, the file transfer will be the only transfer the user is sending over the connection, and that the user will be able to use a maximum of 90% of the 60Mbps bandwidth, with the other 10% used for network overhead.


Get professional help with your research essay paper today from our student essay service. For all your Academic Essay/ Research/ Thesis/ Dissertation/ writing needs at an affordable price. 100% authenticity and on-time delivery/ Overnight delivery/ 6 hours delivery. Try our services and we assure you of getting a good grade in your coursework, Term Paper, Research Paper, Thesis, or Dissertation. Order this paper and enjoy a 20% discount today