Imagine you are a policymaker or city council member and are actively involved in improving the lives of the vulnerable. Via the first two written assignments, you have already selected one vulnerable population, which is in need of a new program or service within your community. You will research and design a presentation (APA style Paper or PowerPoint Presentation), which you will present at the next city meeting to advocate for your special population group.
The Final Project should demonstrate an understanding of the reading assignments, class discussions, as well as your own research and application of new knowledge. It must contain the following elements:
- A description of why this population group is vulnerable and in desperate need for help within your community.
- Identification of the health service needs of this special population.
- In order to support your claims and opinions, cite statistical data obtained from the county health department, state health department, and/or other organizations and agencies.
Design a model program or service, which is needed to improve the lives of your chosen population within your community. Remember to design a new program not currently existent within your community. In your design, include the following:
- A description of the continuum of care level (preventive, treatment, or long-term care) your program or service fall into and how it meets the needs of your selected group.
- An analysis of the delivery modes of health services to be included.
- A discussion regarding the multidisciplinary approach that is incorporated into the program.
- An analysis of the role of legal and ethical requirements in the design of the program.
Be detailed and convincing in describing the above elements, as you are attempting to win as much support from the attending members as possible.
Identify a minimum of two community agencies/organizations you would like to partner with in some way(s) in order to implement this program/service. Explain why you would like to partner with these organizations and how can they help or benefit you with the implementation of your program/service.
Analyze the current funding sources for provision of health services to this special population. Discuss the use of integrated funding. Based on your research, identify a minimum of two funding sources that may potentially provide monetary sponsorship for your program or service. Explain why these entities would be likely funding sources.
Get professional help with your research essay paper today from our student essay service. For all your Academic Essay/ Research/ Thesis/ Dissertation/ writing needs at an affordable price. 100% authenticity and on-time delivery/ Overnight delivery/ 6 hours delivery. Try our services and we assure you of getting a good grade in your coursework, Term Paper, Research Paper, Thesis, or Dissertation. Order this paper and enjoy a 20% discount today